In response to COVID-19, UIC’s College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts has minimized our on-site, in-person administrative and research activities to protect students, faculty, and staff and keep the virus from spreading further.
UIC has established a central website with information about COVID-19 for the university community at the link below. The campus site is the best resource during this dynamic situation:
All college staff remain accessible at the email addresses in the college directory.
If you are sick, or suspect you may have COVID-19, please review the information on this page.
Students with symptoms should call their primary care provider or Student Health at University Village at 312-996-2901 for guidance. Faculty and staff should call their primary care provider or University Health Service at 312-996-7420 during business hours or the University of Illinois Hospital at 866-600-CARE (2273) and press 9 after hours for guidance.
In addition, the following may be useful links during this time:
- Technology and internet access
- Housing, food, recreational facilities, transportation, travel, and study abroad
- Emergency funding
- CADA admitted student week, April 20–24, 2020 — a broad range of virtual opportunities to explore CADA, including guides to our undergraduate degree programs, tours and images of our studios, and examples of lectures, tutorials, and student work. Register for information sessions and class observations.
- Updates for prospective students and applicants
- CADA virtual information sessions
- CADA academic continuity wiki: a remote teaching resource
- Emergency funds to support students, UI Health