Skip to content



Students are required to complete the appropriate request form for many university and college policies and procedures. It is recommended that students become familiar with campus deadlines and to meet with a CADA academic advisor to address any questions regarding process. The following forms are available in the Office of Student Affairs – Room 208 Jefferson Hall. Please check back for electronic versions in the near future.

Add or Drop a Course (after the tenth day of classes)

Credit/No Credit Option

Enroll over 18 Credit Hours

Repeat a Course with GPA Recalculation

General Petition

Interdepartamental Application

University Withdrawal Form

Degree Requirements Advising Student Support Financial Aid and Scholarships